Planned downtime for Mandrill, our downstream email service
January 11, 2020, for an estimated time of 1 am – 7 am EST (06:00 – 12:00 UTC, Maximum of 6 hours)
All emails from the Logz.io app. This includes alerts, reports, and account usage warnings.
- **For alerts, reports, and snapshots**: Add a notification endpoint—such as Slack—to your recipient list. These endpoints are not routed through Mandrill and won't be affected by the downtime.
- **For account usage**: Use the Data Volume dashboard to monitor your account usage. You can install this dashboard from the ELK Apps(at https://app.logz.io/#/dashboard/apps
) page in Logz.io.
- This affects all emails from Logz.io.
- No emails can be sent from the Logz.io app during this downtime. This includes alerts, reports, account usage warnings, and snapshots.
- You won't be able to invite new users to your account during this downtime; they won't be able to receive the invitation email. Please make sure to invite users before or after the downtime.
- The alerting engine will still work, so alerts can be sent to notification endpoints and will still be logged in your accounts.
- While it's down, Mandrill won't be queuing emails. This means you won't receive any emails triggered during the downtime, even after it ends.
We know our services are important to you. We appreciate your understanding, and we're sorry that emails won't be available during this time. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Customer Success engineer, your account manager, or the Support team (mailto:email@example.com